Thanks to constantly-emerging technology, there are so many ways to listen to Power 94.7. Below are a list of all the ways we’re aware of, but if there is a technology you’re using that isn’t on this list please let us know.
- FM Radio: No surprise! 94.7 FM on any FM radio.
- Internet Stream: Click “listen live” at the top of www.power94radio.com.
- Smartphones & Tablets: We have apps for iPhone (iOS) and Android where you can listen to our stream from mobile devices. This is the most feature-rich experience of all the other streaming technology listed on this page. Get our Android App|Get our iOS App
- Amazon Echo (“Alexa”): Yes, there is a Power 94.7 skill for Alexa. Get that info here.
- Google Home: Say, “Play Power 94.7 FM on TuneIn.”
- Sonos Smart Speaker: Sonos can be linked to your Amazon Alexa app, or you can find using the Sonos app. In TuneIn, search for Power 94.7 FM.
- Apple HomePod: With your iPhone and HomePod connected to the same WiFi network, access the Power 94.7 FM stream in your mobile web browser at www.power94radio.com, or by using the Power 94.7 App
- Any Bluetooth Speaker: If you have your mobile device connected via bluetooth to a bluetooth speaker, then you can simply get our stream by either touching “Listen Live” at www.power94radio.com, or within the Power 94.7 App … whichever you prefer.
- Smart TVs: All of the major Smart TV operating systems have the TuneIn app available. Install the TuneIn app on your Smart TV, then search for Power 94.7 FM.
- Roku: Install the TuneIn app on your Roku, then search for Power 94.7 FM.
- Xbox One: Install the TuneIn app on your Xbox One, then search for Power 94.7 FM.
You’ve found the Hawes Haunted Pumpkin! Sign up below for a chance to win a pair of tickets to Hawes Haunts. There will be multiple chances to win… good luck!